Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Let's Play Tent!

Dear Sissy, 


Blankeez. For the whole fam damily.
Just when I thought they were done with the snuggies hoopla out pops the Family Blankeez. This "soft, warm, blue and enormous" blanket covers up to eight people and boasts ONE sleeve on each end. The only way I could have gotten Jim and the kids to share one of these with me for longer than a couple of minutes would have involved handcuffs and duct tape. Do ya think I would have been arrested? And even then, who would have turned the page in that book? Did they think about that?

Love, Squeezie

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! AND it covers your SUV so it's a Win-Win! I wonder how many they've sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What people think of! I would rather have a stack of handmade quilts.

    ReplyDelete